Monday, February 3, 2014

Smile Always Chuck Spotlight: Thor

Sorry about the delay in a Spotlight. I had a really wonky week last week and I just never got around to it. Because of that, I will be doing two spotlights this week. The second one will come later in the week.

This week's first Smile Always Spotlight is...

(Chris Hemsworth is my most recent and current celebrity crush. *wink*)

Here's a little background on the Marvel movie character Thor:

Thor is the prince to a wonderful little kingdom in an alternate universe named Asgard. In the beginning, Thor is just a tad arrogant as he prepares to take the throne and rule over the people. His father isn't really impressed with the arrogance and self entitlement that seeps from every pore of the buff young man. To teach him a little humility, along with a little trickery on the part of Thor's brother, Loki, Thor is banished to earth.

On Earth, Thor learns many lessons which humble him and help him to become the superhero that we have come to love.

Reasons (in no particular order) why Thor makes me smile:

1) He protects the ones he loves.


Boy does he!
2) He values family.
Even if his brother is a little evil...
And his dad only has one eye...
3) He's built like a Norse god.
Just look at those eyes...
I'm sorry! I couldn't resist. I promise this is the most nudity you'll see on my blog.

4) He's a superhero trying to be worthy of the Hammer.

This is why he's Thor.
5) He's part of The Avengers!

Avengers! Hulk, Iron Man. Captain America, and Thor... (Not all of them but important ones.)
These may not be the most scientific reasons (or even the most accurate- let's call it creative liberties) but it works. At least for me.

Sometimes, it's the little things that makes me smile... or in this case the big thing...

Smile Always!

Chuck

1 comment:

  1. Have yet to see the second movie. Hopefully this week or wait for the DVD. Looks good though.

    ReplyDelete