Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Five plus Five equals... Tom Hiddleston?

[WARNING: The following post contains pictures and comments meant to merely entertain. In fact, this post is completely ridiculous and in no way is meant to reflect my true nature. It was just something fun to put together. Enjoy... or not.]

I have a tendency to develop celebrity crushes. They're ridiculous, of course. But even my mom has a celebrity crush... Denzel Washington. (Yeah, I'm still trying to figure that one out myself...) I just wanted an excuse to look at his face... haha. So here you go...

TEN REASON I'D MARRY TOM HIDDLESTON (in no particular order):

1.   Access to the MARVEL world-- Hello, Robert Downey Jr.

AWESOME!! 


2.   His face--
'Nuff said...

3.   His smile--
Just lights up his whole face.

4.   His accent-- He's British. How much cooler can you get? 

5.   The fact that he's like the nicest guy ever--

Lucky girls...
6.   His sense of humor--
Stole these from the prop room then proceeded to take pictures with them all over . He texted the pictures to his co-stars.

7.   He is smart-- Attended Cambridge. Can recite Shakespeare from memory.

8.   His laugh-- Believe me... so cute

Don't you just feel like laughing with him now? Haha. 

9.   He's a gentleman--


10. His face--
Just couldn't resist...
Again...

Of course, I'm not really ever going to marry Tom Hiddleston. But I needed an excuse to put his face all over my blog today.

Hope you enjoyed it!

Remember...

SMILE ALWAYS!

Chuck



1 comment:

  1. He's definitely celebrity crush worthy, he's adorable (even if his hair gets ridiculous after the first Thor)

    ReplyDelete